There are many methods for you to Add Wireless (or Network Printers in Windows 10. Here are the steps needed to Add Printer using IP Address in Windows 10.
Add Printer Using IP Address in Windows 10
To be able to add printers by using its IP Address you must be aware of the IP address that the printer is located at. The most efficient method to determine the IP address of a printer is printing a self-testing print.
The self-test will display all the details about your printer including the current IP address.
Printing a self-test using most printers is straightforward to do. Press the Setup button to open menus. Then, use the Right Arrow button to go to the Print Report option and press the OK button to print the test page.
Steps to Add Printer Using IP Address in Windows 10
Check that the Printer is turned on and follow the steps listed below to connect the Printer to your computer.
1. Open Settings on your computer , and then click Devices.
2. On the next screen, click Printers & Scanners in the left pane. In the right-hand pane you can click on the Add a Printer or Scanner.
3. As Windows starts looking for Printers, click the printer I’m looking for. isn’t in the list.
4. On the next screen, choose Add a printer using TCP/IP addresses and then click the next button.
5. On the next screen, enter the Hostname and IP address of the printer and then click the next option.
6. Windows should be capable of locating the printer if it is running and correctly set up. In the event that it is not, you could be asked to provide additional details regarding the printer.
7. On the next screen, choose the Printer Manufacturer from the left-hand pane. In the right-hand pane, choose the model of your printer and then click”Next.
NOTE: Click on Windows Update button in the event that your printer doesn’t appear on the list and you’d like to look at other models.
8. Type the Name for the Printer and then click on Next.
9. Select whether you would like to share the printer or not , and press Next.
10. On the next screen, you can print the test page, then select Finish.