If you think you feel that your font’s size, or text size of your PC is too small and difficult to read You can follow the steps below to change text size within Windows 10.
Change Text Size in Windows 10
Windows 10 allows you to alter the size of text on your PC, and to alter the size of icons for apps and other objects.
1. Only Change Text Size in Windows 10
Follow the steps listed below to change the size of text appearing on the screen of your PC.
1. Open Settings on your PC and click the Ease of Access.
2. On the next screen, you will be able to increase the font size by moving the slider to the right, and reduce the size of text by shifting it to left.
3. After adjusting the Text Size according to the requirements then click”Apply.
You’ll have to log off and then login again in order to apply the change on your computer.
2. Change Text Size, App Icons Size and Other Items in Windows 10
Follow the steps below to alter the text size as well as the size of icons for apps in the monitor of your personal computer.
1. Right-click on any empty area on your desktop, and then select the Display settings.
You can also access the Display Settings via Settings > Display > System.
2. On the next screen, click Display in the left pane. In the right-hand pane you can click on the down arrow , and then select the next size of text (125 percent) from the dropdown menu.
It will be apparent immediately that your Text dimensions and app icons becoming larger. But, you’ll need to Log out of your computer and Login back in order to apply the modification.
3. Hence, Log out then Login back in order to apply the modifications.
3. Increase Text and App Icon Size by Custom Percentage
This Advanced Scaling option on the Display Settings screen lets you to alter the size of text of App Icons Size as well as other items using specified percentages (110 percent 115%, 110 percent and so on. ).
1. Right-click on any blank space on your desktop and choose the settings for display.
2. On the next screen, select Display in the left-hand pane. In the right-hand pane scroll down until you click on the Advanced Scaling Settings link that is located in the “Scale and Layout” section.
3. On the next screen, type in the percentage you would like in order to expand the dimensions of Text as well as App Icons. Then hit the Apply button.
4. Log Out of your computer and then log in for the second time to apply this modification.