If you sign up for your YouTube Account when you sign up, the picture associated to the Google Account will be the profile picture that you use for the YouTube account. However, you are able to change your YouTube Profile Picture anytime by uploading a different image onto Your YouTube Account.
Change YouTube Profile Picture
Before uploading an image as the profile picture for your YouTube Account It is important to know the following.
- The ideal size of images is 800 x pixels and 98 x 99 px
- Image can be JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG Format
- Do not upload photos of artists, celebrities or any other images with copyright rights.
After you’ve verified that the picture you upload is in line with YouTube guidelines for community members You can then comply with the instructions below for changing your YouTube Profile Image.
1. Go to YouTube.com and click on the SIGN IN button in the upper right-hand corner on your display.
2. Once you are registered on YouTube then click on the profile icon on the right-hand side of your screen. Then click to open My Channel in the drop-down menu.
3. On the next screen you can click on the Customize Channel button.
4. On the next screen, click the Pencil icon which appears on the profile icon.
5. On the Edit channel popup, click”Edit.
6. On the next screen, choose the Upload Photo, and choose the profile picture either from the desktop area or from any other spot in your personal computer.
Read More: How to Reverse Image Search on Google