Here’s how to update Apps to Kindle Fire and make sure that you’re running the most current Version of Apps on your Kindle Fire device.
Update Apps for Kindle Fire Tablet
To update apps to work on Kindle Fire, you can or set the device to download and install updates or manually search for updates and then install them (if there are)
In general, Updates function only when the updated version of the software is downloaded within a single session.
So, you should ensure the Kindle Fire device has enough storage space, has internet connectivity, and you have sufficient time to download the updates.
Now that we have this information we can now move on and examine the steps required to update Apps on the Kindle Fire device, both manually as well as automatically.
1. Auto Update Apps for Amazon Fire
Most apps Apps that are downloaded through Amazon’s App Store are set to update themselves automatically to the Kindle Fire.
Follow the steps below to ensure that the Auto-update feature is turned on in your device.
1. From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
2. From the Settings screen, select Apps and Games. Then, go to Apps & Amazon Application Settings.
3. Next, tap on the Appstore > > Automatic Updates.
4. On the next screen, switch on Enable Automatic Updates option.
Once you have this set after this setting, you can anticipate Apps downloaded via Amazon’s Appstore to automatically update to your gadget.
2. Manually update applications on Kindle Fire
If you do not wish to have your apps automatically updated, follow the steps below to manually update apps on Kindle Fire.
1. From the Home scree, go to the Appstore on your Kindle Fire device.
2. On the Appstore click on the three-line Menu icon > App Updates.
On the next screen you’ll be able to look up updates available (If you have)
3. Update Apps Installed Through APK
Applications downloaded by other developers (using APK files) may not be automatically updated on your device.
For these Apps You can comply with the instructions below in order to determine what version you have of the third-party App that is you have it installed on the device.
1. Navigate to the Settings menu > Applications and Games, then Manage All Apps.
2. On the Manage All App Applications screen, tap on the Downloaded tab.
When you are on the “Downloaded” screen, find the Third Party App that you wish to update and write the version number (as shown in the App title).
Then, go to then the APKMirror website to see whether a more recent version of the App is available.