If you’re struggling to comprehend how to delete transaction history in PhonePe don’t worry, we have got you covered. It’s a simple procedure that, if executed carefully, you will get the desired outcome.
How do I delete transaction History in PhonePe?
Let’s get started on the process of the deletion of PhonePe the transaction log without much fuss.
- Log into your PhonePe account.
- Go to the Transaction History page
- Choose the history that you would like to erase
- Select delete transaction in the older version of the app.
- Choose Contact Support if are running the most recent version
- Send an email for Contact Support. Write a message to Contact Support team about what exactly you need.
- You can send the message, and an additional ticket will be built based on your request.
- The support team will contact you by our Support team in order to verify your requests which will be addressed shortly following
How do you delete or deactivate PhonePe account?
If you’re wondering what you can do to permanently erase this PhonePe account, we have you covered on this as well. Follow the steps that follows:
- Log into your PhonePe account.
- Tap the Question Mark icon at the top of the screen.
- You will be directed to the help screen.
- Select”My Account and KYC” from the “My Account and KYC” option beneath”Other Topics. “Other Subjects” note
- Select “My PhonePe Account Details”
- Select “Deleting my phonePe account”
- Select the appropriate option to your needs.
- If you want to select the first two options, select the “Deactivate PhonePe Account” option.
- To access the third option you will need to click “Contact Support”
- Provide a reason for requesting to delete the account.
- Send a message to request that the account be removed permanently
- Your customer Care team will be contact and confirm your request and follow it
- The account will be removed after that.
Alternative Method to Remove the PhonePe account
Did you know that you can erase your PhonePe account on their website? Perhaps not. You can certainly also do it. Here’s the procedure:
- Log into PhonePe
- Select”Contact Us” or the “Contact us” option at the top right-hand corner.
- There are two ways to reach us: Through text or email or phone
- Select the method you would prefer to communicate with them
- The Customer Care Representative will be able to assist you in completing the inquiry.
What is it? PhonePe?
For those who aren’t familiar, let us introduce you to PhonePe. It is a UPI-based payments platform. You can access it through their website or application. PhonePe lets you transfer or receive funds directly into the bank account at no charges. It’s still functional even it isn’t registered.
It keeps its users entertained by offering different types of deals to boost transactions. For instance, a valid transaction could earn the customer a scratch card that will reward you particularly as cashback. In rare instances that a person is not eligible, they will receive no reward. If they win the game, the winnings are transferred straight to the bank account.
The balance of the wallet could be used to recharge your mobile phone, data card DTH, pay the electric bill, pay for gas, or pay for your gas bills, buy a train tickets or flights tickets or flight ticket, etc. All of these can be accomplished at any time when you sign into your account and then use the connected bank account, or credit card to make payments or transactions.
After a transaction has been made and the transaction history is displayed on the page for transaction history however some may not wish for it to be seen or revealed. This is why it is necessary to delete the transaction history and hence the requirement to know how to delete transaction history in PhonePe arises.
Is PhonePe Secure?
PhonePe is a secure and secure payment system that is accessible 24 hours a day. Users are provided with an MPIN that can be used when making a transaction , which makes it more secure and safer.
I hope that you’ve been well instructed in how to delete transaction history in PhonePe. If you require any assistance, let us know via the comments below, we’ll be glad to assist.